Sunday, October 2, 2011

Stuck in Reverse

Sometimes you just need to get a great downfall in order to be able to get back up, to know your limitation and capability.

Sometimes life plays you like it's gonna be another game over, another happy or sad endings, or even it beat the shit out of you.

Or even sometimes, your will to fight is under-pressured by the gravity, even for your dreams, you're just letting it fly away like helium balloon set free.

I don't know where my life leads me to. Or even how and when to grab and hang on tight to what I have right now. Some feels right and some doesn't.

One thing that I am sure of, is that, I live today, without knowing where my steps are heading to which pathway. Afterall, karma is a bitch if you're being one, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment