Thursday, March 1, 2012

Getting Inked

I've always wanted to get a tattoo. There is always an opportunity and the urge to enter one of the tattoo shops I find, but there is also this nudge of hesitance; what if I want more than just one tattoo ?

I've heard before that getting a tattoo is almost like trying a new drug, you can get addicted to it that you won't stop after just one tattoo. I have few piercings and I could tolerate the pain, and they make me more scared to get inked - that I won't stop after just one tattoo. :x

I wanna do quotes or a word. Because quotes that touch me always alerts me of what's going on, what have been going on, what went on and what will go on. I have a lot of favorite quotes I fancy that I am confused. Here are they:


"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." - The famous serenity prayer. Definitely this one will always remind me of how I should forever and always rely on God no matter what

"For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven; " - Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Nicole's handwriting of "love" - this would be the cutest and unique tats ever, but what if she sees it and wants one too? Who knows you know, she's full of surprise ;)

Hope, Strength and Courage - These three things are always getting tested and I keep repeating the same starting line.

"this too, shall pass" - A quote that will always remind me of how nothing is permanent in this world, not even our problems. So everytime I am on my down phase, I will be reminded that it will soon begone. A strengthening quote, really.


and the list would probably go on and my confusion will soon grow as well. but who knows. Maybe one day I find the courage to just go for it and get one. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment