Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Hardest Thing

"Hey, I miss your smile..
I don't see it so often anymore nowadays, Natalie.
I know you are going through so many things lately
and those things have taken too much of the person I used to know.
I know it is not easy,
but I've been trying to help you, even when you don't notice it, but I'm here..
I know you feel as if you are lost, N;
you withdraw yourself from your friends, cus you feel like you don't belong
you isolate yourself from those circle, your insecurity just eat you up;
you lock yourself in your room everyday,
cus that's where you feel safe and sound..

But that doesn't mean that you should erase your smile, N
cus that is one beautiful smile you have
and I don't want to see you not wearing it anymore.
It is too precious to be vanished over a small matter like this,
crying over it won't solve anything..
I hate seeing those tears streaming down your face, I really do.
I wish I you really see, that I am here for you.
I know you always feel like you're alone, but I'm here.
You don't see it but I am here.

So please,
don't erase that smile from your face..
wear it and just forget the world for once, and for all.
you mean a lot to many, don't let some bring you down;
and remember - to pray, to love and to be happy.
because you mean a lot to many."


someone said this and I just can't help it..

No comments:

Post a Comment