Friday, August 17, 2012

Every Little Earthquake Caught

"Behind these perfect solid walls, there are cracks that are hidden from the outside."

Admit it. Even when you don't judge a book by its cover, the very first thing that you will notice about it is the appearance. The cover of it that cloaks the pages inside that withdraw your curiosity of its content. And then it all comes back to you; to ignore the ugly cover that surrounds the pages inside or you may proceed to find another book that trigger your inquisitiveness. 

But here's the thing;
Even the strongest person you know hides something within them. It may be an old heartbreak or a little white lie. But you can't see them because he hides it with his strength, that no one could notice. 

Every little heartbreak or every little painful pinch must worth something in the end. Classic, yes, but I believe that everything happens for a reason and God must have assigned it to shape us.

I admit that I am lucky; I am lucky and blessed to have a perfect family that anyone can ever ask for. Yes we had our ups and downs, but the boundaries built within us is so strong that we grow stronger and stronger each day. We protect, we love and we share - I am forever grateful because of them.

I know that there are many broken family out there. Whenever I notice one, I can never be more grateful than I am today to be blessed that I still have a perfect family that not everyone can have. In fact, a lot of breaking up is happening around me recently and really, it breaks my heart. Every time that these poor subjects tell me about their sorrow and heartbreaks, a little inside me is dying. Marriage is not a game, don't you see? I know I don't know much about marriage and commitment but when you commit to marry someone, that means you should put the effort to fix what is broken to be pieced back together again.

My most favorite line of the vow is: "..til death do us part." 

and really, what has God united as one can not be separated by human. But look at the society today; they get married and file divorces just like a casual break ups. And every single time I know a break up like that, how on earth did they think their children going to live with that? It'd be enough heartbreaks caused and the innocents one wouldn't need to be broken, don't you think?

Well, I'm just upset about this and kinda decided to keep my mouth shut; write it a bit won't hurt (:


No comments:

Post a Comment