Friday, October 5, 2012

Cliché


"Life is like a spinning wheel. You can never be forever at the bottom, nor on top"

Classic. 

Have you ever feel tired of life, and all you wanna do is just skip right up a page or even a chapter? I don't know how many times I have said this, but surely is I'm not at my very propitious stage of my life. There was a time where I felt like I have everything that I could ever ask for. Nothing lasts forever, therefore, surprise, surprise; I felt like I have lost everything again. 

This time, it's overwhelming. 

I finally once felt like I get a grip somewhere in my life. I know what I was doing, I know that I will be fine. But then, some misfortune came along and snatched it up in a flash; unscrupulously leaving me breathless and.. lost. 



No comments:

Post a Comment